Set up in 2000, ecoPayz is a well-established eWallet service that has long been supported by online casinos. If you’re familiar with similar services like Neteller and PayPal, using ecoPayz will be fairly straightforward.
There are five levels of membership on ecoPayz: Classic, Silver, Gold, Platinum and VIP. Classic is the entry-level experience. Moving up through the levels gains you access to a series of extras like a dedicated payment card and increased spending limits. To upgrade to the silver level you simply need to verify your identity by submitting a valid form of ID, whilst to get higher up the ladder you’ll need to have held an account for an extended period of time and to have deposited a certain amount.
Pros of using ecoPayz
Easy to set up and use
It is free to create an ecoPayz account and the process is straightforward.
Fast transfer times
Payments are processed quickly with ecoPayz, with funds appearing in your account in a matter of seconds. A very wide range of currencies is available and you can make payments using any one you choose using the multicurrency facility, an advantage not always available with eWallets.
ecoPayz has a strong security policy. It makes use of industry-standard SSL encryption technology in order to protect users’ data and its servers are securely located and protected. The service is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, a rigorous regulatory body, so you can rest assured that using ecoPayz is a safe and secure payment method. The company has been around long enough to have built up a reputation as a trusted provider.
Cons of using ecoPayz
Potential fees for transferring money to bank account
Fees of up to 7% will be charged for each of the services offered by ecoPayz. This is something to watch out for if you’re the kind of customer to regularly make small deposits. More details about this can be found on the ecoPayz website.
Making a deposit with ecoPayz
- Go to the cashier page of the online casino.
- Select ecoPayz from the list of payment methods.
- Enter the amount of money that you wish to deposit.
- Confirm the transaction.
Withdrawing money with ecoPayz
- Go to the cashier page.
- Select ecoPayz as your preferred option.
- Enter the amount of money to withdraw.
- Confirm the transaction.
Creating an account with ecoPayz
- Click on ‘Sign up’ in the top right-hand corner on ecoPayz website.
- Choose a username, enter your email address and choose a password.
- Select Canada from the list of countries, as well as your preferred language of contact and currency.
- Enter your first name, surname and date of birth.
- Enter your address.
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter the validation code to confirm your identity.
- Agree to the site terms and conditions.
- Choose whether or not to opt into promotional offers
- Click on ‘Create Account’ to confirm all these details and create your ecoPayz account!